Tucson’s only big event for families navigating School & Camp Choice — now twice a year!
AN UNPRECEDENTED OPPORTUNITY
One day, one place...and the chance to talk with hundreds of Tucson parents who are hungry for information about choosing the right schools and educational enrichment programs for their children. Showcase your program’s unique characteristics, answer questions — you can even bring a student or two along as real-life success stories!
The October School Fair will include opportunities for Preschools, Private Schools, Charter Schools, District Schools, Magnet Schools, Home School Programs, After School Programs, Special Needs Schools, Online Schools, Tutoring/Educational Enrichment and more. In addition, the February School & Camp Fair, will include Camps and STEAM-oriented programs.
3800 East River Road
Tucson, AZ 85718
Sunday, October 22, 2017
Tucson Jewish Community Center
3800 E River Rd, Tucson
Electricity is not included in the exhibition booth package.
This is Tucson School & Camp Fair hours are 11am-3pm. Setup time is between 8am- 10am. All exhibitors must load-in from the front and check-in at exhibitor check-in, so please leave ample time for your arrival and booth setup. All booths must be staffed the entire time. Dismantling of displays cannot commence until 3:00pm. Moving equipment through aisles while guests are on the floor is a safety hazard and a fire code violation and is strictly prohibited and will garner a $75 penalty payable to the Arizona Daily Star.
Two exhibit space sizes are offered: Single or Double. Each exhibit space will be equipped with:
· One 8-ft table, topped and skirted, white linens & two chairs
Exhibitors must contain their exhibits in the designated space. Exhibitors are not permitted to erect signs or display products in any manner that obstructs the view, block aisles or adversely affect the displays of other exhibitors.
All exhibitors and their employees must confine their activities to their exhibit space. Handouts (including literature, souvenir items and promotional materials) may be distributed only from your display space — not from the aisle. All exhibitors must limit noise level to an acceptable level, defined as low enough that two people 8 -ft away from space can speak without having to raise their voices beyond a normal conversational level. While marketing activities are not allowed outside of the booth area, entertainment activities will be allowed.
In planning your booth, also note that additional charges may be levied on the responsible exhibitor for extra clean-up due to excessive debris, such as confetti or other damages. Confirmation of your booth space and additional information specific to parking, set-up and agenda will be forthcoming.
While the target of the event is parents, many children will be attending. Please include some level of engagement/interactivity at your booth to attract/entertain children. In addition, there will be organized group activities:
· October 22 — Halloween Costume Parade/Trick-or-Treating (bring candy for the parade) - the parade will wind through the entire event passing by each booth.
· February 11—Valentines Day activity
Parking at the Tucson Jewish Community Center is free, but due to limited capacity, a designated area for exhibitor parking will be strictly enforced. A shuttle from the area will be provided. More information specific to the exhibitor parking area will be forthcoming.
Contracted Businesses Only:
Only the name/brand, products, or services of the contracted exhibitor for the space may be displayed. Please note:
· Exhibitors may not display advertising at his/her exhibition space for businesses not participating in the School & Camp Fair.
· No displays or non-related materials bearing any name or form of advertisement , other than that contracted for in the space occupied, can be displayed. Exhibitors who own multiple businesses may only display the contracted businesses.
· Exhibitors who own multiple businesses may purchase a double booth for a maximum of two businesses. Additional booth space may be pur-chased at the single booth rate. Each business must be represented by a single booth space.
· The exhibitor may not sell, sublet or share the space assigned.
· Exhibitors may sell goods within their booth space, subject to all appropriate laws and regulations (see Rules & Regulations for more infor-mation.)
Cancellations of either ad space and/or booth exhibit space after the Fair deadlines as listed are subject to a 50% charge of what was reserved. For combined reservations, cancellation of the February 2018 event after October 22, 2017, will result in a 50% charge of the remainder due.
There is no refund for any exhibitor that reserves a booth and does not show for the event with no cancellation.
Violation of these guidelines may be grounds for removal from the School & Camp Fair without a refund and exclusion from future Arizona Daily Star events. The Arizona Daily Star reserves the right to edit, classify or reject at any time an advertisement and/or booth reservation submitted to its respective events and publications.